Liji Lebao Poached Fresh Fish Flavoring choosing high-quality chilli in chilli base as raw materials, processed with the special traditional craft of Sichuan pickles, by combining with modern technology, main material pickling and fementing in the clay jar. The product can be used to cook poached fish, spicy hot bean curd, vermicelli, fried dishes, to cook chicken, duck, goose and etc, and all taste delicious.
Making dishes are as follows:
1. Hollow out a fresh fish about 1-1.5kg, remove the scale and cut the fish into pieces or cubes, then put
them into a plate.
2. Add kipper flavoring, cooking wine and egg white and mix evenly. (Note: Don't need to add salt)
3. Add about 700g water or bone soup, put the main seasoning in and boil, add fish slices or blocks to cook 3-5 minutes.
4. Put it in the bowl with cooked vegetable, sprinkle the spicy flavoring and about 100g boiling oil on the fish.
5. Then poached fish is ready for eating.
Main Seasoning: chilli, vegetable oil, broad bean sauce(chilli, broad bean, water, edible salt, spice), edible salt, ginger, garlic, fermented soya beans, yeast extract, spice, pig bone rich flavor soup, chicken rich flavor soup, food additives(monosodium glutamate, disodium 5'-ribonucleotide, potassium sorbate, edible essence)
Kipper Material: edible salt, starch, spice, food additives(papain)
Spicy Flavoring: chilli, spice, sesame
Executive Standard: Q/LJJ0008S
Production Date: Shown on the seal
Shelf Life: 15 months
Storage Condition: Keep sealed in a cool place